U.S. veterans motorcycle club
Ohio State Chapter
Our Colors and Patch have special meaning to us. They are always earned through dedication to the USVMC, loyalty, brotherhood, commitment and adherence to the founding principles of the Club. Below is what our Colors and Patch represent.
- Black - The color black represents the remembrance and reverence owed to the prisoners or war / missing in action (POW-MIA). It displays the Club's dedication to "You will never be forgotten"
- Gold - The color gold is the one color that binds all services together. It represents solidarity and dedication to the brotherhood. It also displays the Club's dedication to support families of those who have lost their life in combat (gold star families).
- 5 Stars - Represent the 5 branches of the military - Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard.
- Eagle - The Eagle and Shield was accepted as the Seal of the United States by Congress in 1782. It represents the freedoms that the military fight to preserve.
The US VETERANS MC -- National Chapter was established in March 2007 and incorporated as a non-profit organization in 2008. Subsequently, the Ohio State Chapter; located in Fairborn, OH, was chartered in September 2012 and attaining non-profit status and incorporation in 2013.
USVMC OH is a Motorcycle Club of and for qualified Veterans. The Club will make every effort to ensure that no member ever has to compromise his family, career, or principles. The Club will continually strive to achieve the following:
- Promote/enhance the true sense of Brotherhood that we shared while on Active Duty.
- Promote/maintain respect to all members of The Club, regardless of position/tenure.
- Establish and support a strong sense of pride in having served our Country.
- Improve the image of Veterans and Bikers to the General Public.